Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THE MEETING

Last month , I met a special person, finally I saw my half sister Laura, I haven’t seen her because my father had her when I hadn’t been born yet. I was a little nervous because I have never seen her, but she knew me for pictures that my father gave her many pictures of my brother and me.

Fist, my father, my brother and I went to Matamoros because she lives and works there, we went to her house, I was impressed with her beautiful and big house, she received us well, she introduced herself, and then her family to us.

She has a kind husband named Robert and two nice children named Rose and Robert, I liked them due to I love the kids while my father was talking to her husband, my brother and me were seeing some pictures of them. After my half sister and me had a conversation about my life , my goals, likes , dislikes and asked me what I am studying. I was tense, talking with her because for me she’s a strange person, at the beginning my mother didn’t want that I met her but I insisted.

I spent a lot of time with them, I admitted that Laura and her family are nice but I need time to assimilate our relationship as sisters because this is new for me.

No comments: