Thursday, April 17, 2008

My favorite serie " CSI: Miami"



Hi!!! Now I’m going to talk about a serie named CSI: MIAMI because I like to watch it and if you decide to watch it, you’ll love it like me.

Let me tell something about it, first I’ll tell a synopsis of CSI. CSI is the acronym (Crime Scene Investigation). It’s a serie that talks about mysterious murders and deaths committed; some forensic scientists try to find out them. These Scientifics who serve the Miami Police Department, they are a team and investigate to determine who killed the victims and why. The serie focuses on a single case which all the team works to find the murderer. CSI is a kind of crime drama that you must watch; in addition CSI: Miami has been named the World's Most Popular TV Show seeing in worldwide.

CSI is starring by Horatio Crane who uses many scientific methods with more advanced techniques, Horatio and his group of researchers will need to resolve cases submitted to them.

I decided to talk about it because I think that CSI can be interesting for ones who like the series about crimes.

If you are the ones who would want to stay glued to the television, I recommend that you watch it and I’m sure, you‘ll love it.

No comments: