Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The first day of my vacations

Hi! I’m here again, now with a story about how I spent my vacations. To begin with my trip to Victoria City, that day was awesome because my grandmother and my aunts came to my house close to Panuco. The trip began when we woke up early in the morning, then we put all of the luggage in the van, and around 8: oo am we left Panuco.

At the begging the way was so boring that I fell asleep but after an hour and a half, a noise from the luggage rack woke me up, I told to my aunt about it, and she discovered that the gasoline tank was leaking, quickly she stopped in a gas station near there and they repair the tank.

After that we continued our way, we arrived around 1:00 pm in the afternoon. All of our relatives were waiting for us, and mi cousins took us to the Victoria’s fair like here in Tampico, my brother and I rode all the games and my brother made sick because he had never ridden any of these ones.

In the end we spent all the afternoon in the fair and at night we has a big dinner with all the family , telling many stories and anecdotes about themselves.

The next blog I’m gonna continue to tell you about my vacations.

No comments: